We are looking for a resourceful and numerate individual to fill a key role within the business. This role offers great exposure to the full breath of financial management of our firm.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing monthly and other bills
- Credit control
- Assisting with preparing and maintaining accounting records
- Assisting with management reporting and financial analysis for decision making
- Systems and procedure development
- Producing management information
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting process
The role is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for an entry-level job in financial management who wishes to develop their skills in a rapidly growing firm that allows for early responsibility. The position is offered on a permanent and full time basis.
A strong degree level education from a top university
- Strong analytical skills and a talent for influencing people
- Positive, curious, creative and open-minded
- Highly organised and with a good eye for details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Tenacious and able to work under pressure
- A real desire to understand how our business operates and succeeds
- Commitment to building a career in financial/business management
£28,000 with health & dental insurance, company pension scheme and subsidised gym.
Vardags Limited is an equal opportunities employer. This job is open to applicants with the right to work in the UK.
Only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process