Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner - Logistics and Packaging - Swindon - Permanent
An experienced and commercially focused Finance Business Partner is required by this global brand to join their Financial Management team within the Procurement and Logistics Division.
This is a new opportunity to join a global manufacturing brand during an exciting period of growth, where the successful candidate will be involved in delivering commercial finance support to the Procurement and New Model functions. As a growing and challenging business area this is an exciting time for someone looking to make their mark within a highly visible, strategic role.
Reporting to the Procurement & Logistics Division Finance Manager you will be working alongside the business to develop and deliver financial planning, analysis and budgeting for the Logistics and packaging functions. You will challenge the ways of working, drive forward process improvements and inform strategic decision making at a senior management level. You will also be responsible for all investment and cost management processes which underpin new model introductions for the global market. In addition, you will also be working alongside key external partners to further develop their financial planning capabilities and review their monthly performance.
Job Purpose and responsibilities:
- Financial Planning for the logistics and packaging functions including budgets, forecasts and 3-year investment plans for operations and projects.
- Building robust processes to manage all investments including new model tooling, asset replacements and infrastructure projects.
- Challenge and manage the operational costs across logistics including identifying further risks and opportunities for discussion with senior management.
- Build relationships with the key external partners to develop the SLA, monthly KPIs and financial & performance reviews against agreed measures.
- Working closely with the teams to develop and deliver value adding and insightful analysis on key short and long term business issues.
- Acting as a resource and focal point for the teams to direct and give advice on all financial issues including building sound business cases’ for projects.
- Working closely with the financial planning function to understand month end variances, agree accrual/prepayments, provisions for business risks and liaising with auditors.
Required skills and experience:
- Qualified ACCA / CIMA / ICAEW
- Business partnering experience in challenging environments / industries
- Demonstrate experience and knowledge of developing and delivering process improvements
- Influencing and managing people of all levels in a constructive way
- Experienced and confident communicator
- Experienced in building complex models using MS Excel
More searches like this
- Fully qualified Transport / Logistics Finance Manager jobs in Swindon
- Fully qualified Transport / Logistics Financial Analyst jobs in Swindon
- Fully qualified Transport / Logistics Finance Business Partner jobs in Swindon
- Fully qualified Transport / Logistics Financial Planning & Analysis jobs in Swindon