Credit Control Clerk
Robert Half are actively recruiting for a Credit Control Clerk to join an engineering consultancy business based near Epsom. Paying up to £24k plus benefits depending on experience. This is a varied and challenging role looking after their growing customer base worldwide.
Your duties will include:
- Proactively engaging with customers by phone and e-mail to achieve timely debt collection, resolving queries by working with Sales, Operational and Billing teams as appropriate
- Plan and prioritise customers to engage with in line with departmental principles. Ensure regular contact is maintained with customers and that appropriate follow-up is documented in line with management guidelines
- Agree and secure payments on customer accounts to maximise the Company's cash flow
- Process payments received and Direct Debit runs to maintain account accuracy
- Continually promote Direct Debit collections for improved cash flow
- Assist other members of the credit control team
- The successful Credit Control Clerk must have strong Credit Control skills and experience with accounts.
- You will display a good work ethic and be able to work as part of a team towards goals.
- You will also need to have an eye for detail as well as being an excellent communicator.
- You must have a willingness to pick up the phone to develop relationships and collect debt.
- You must also have excellent presentation skills and be experienced at working towards deadlines.
- Exposure to an international business, or at least multicurrency payments are preferred
This is an organisation that has been operating for over 90 years providing engineering services globally. They offer an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to progress in this quickly expanding environment.
Salary & Benefits
£22-24k + bonus and benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement