Audit & Accounts Semi Senior - fantastic opportunity to develop your accountancy practice career
We are currently recruiting for a superb accountancy firm based in Harrogate.
This Audit Semi Senior job is suitable for an ACCA/ACA part qualified accountant currently working in a public practice accountancy firm.
The perfect Audit Semi Senior Accountant will be partially qualified and have experience of working within a busy public practice accountancy firm ideally with Audit exposure. Strong interpersonal skills are required as this Audit Semi Senior Accountant Job in Yorkshire is intended to develop quickly into a client facing role.
The role will include exposure to all aspects of Audit work including working with Corporate and Owner Managed clients:
- Delivering external audit services to a portfolio of clients across a broad range of sectors
- Attending post audit client meetings
- Assisting with the planning & completion of audits to support Audit Seniors
- Audit work for around the first 8 months of the year and Accounts work for the latter part of the year
- Part ACA or ACCA qualified
- Analytical and enquiring mind with strong attention to detail
- Effective communication skills, the ability to deal with senior people within various organisations
Please contact us today, to find out more about this fantastic opportunity. Public Practice Recruitment Limited are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT, Employment Tax, Finance and Wealth Management.
Apply for Audit & Accounts Semi Senior - fantastic opportunity to develop your accountancy practice career
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly