Credit Control Supervisor
Robert Half are currently seeking an experienced Credit Control Team Leader to join an established business based near Hayes. Paying up to £32k plus benefits depending on experience. This is a challenging, hands on role giving you the opportunity to manage a small friendly team.
As Credit Control Team Leader, you need to be confident, conscientious and personable. A strong team player with a good work ethic. Previous experience as a team leader is preferred but not essential. Previous experience in the construction industry would be an advantage. The Credit Control Team Leader's duties will include:
* Managing a ledger of customers alongside the team
* Acting as a point of escalation for the team with regards to queries
* Managing the team in the absence of the manager
* Agreeing customer credit limits and acting as point of authority on account decisions.
* Support the credit control team and management as required
* Ensure customers maintain their credit limits and report any potential risk
This market leading business in the construction sector, offers the successful candidate an interesting dynamic role, with opportunities for development.
Salary & Benefits
Salary is paying up to £32k depending on experience plus benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement