Finance Business Partner
Duties will include, but not be limited to -
- Production of a monthly report to the Regional Directors to include P&L and business KPI's.
- Production of complete P&L forecasting on a regional basis for business strategy, budgeting & monthly reporting
- To investigate and report on significant budgetary variances, identifying any remedial action that needs to be taken
- Using the information referred to above to support, influence & recommend actions to improve performance with key stakeholders
- Agree improvement actions with regional directors & drive delivery through to completion
- Maximisation of rental fleet utilisation
- To meet regularly with budget holders to assess financial performance and to provide financial management information, analysis and advice.
- To ensure budget holders and managers have an awareness of financial performance requirements and to provide financial awareness training where necessary
- Work with the financial planning and analysis team to ensure best practice across the UK business
- Any other projects & responsibilities as advised by the Head of FPA
The Successful Candidate will:
- Qualified accountant (CIMA or ACCA qualified)
- Previous financial accounting/ commercial experience essential
- Business Partnering experience desirable
- Demonstrated ability of influencing & challenging stakeholders
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite of products to specifically include Access & Excel & PowerPoint
The role will be on a FTC basis, and will pay up to £49k.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your latest CV along with an overview of your suitability and we will be in touch ASAP.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement