Seeking a commercial and strategic Finance Director with an entrepreneurial style and ambition to progress and develop.
My client is seeking an experienced Finance Director, or Group Finance Director, to join them on the next stage of their growth plans. You will be joining a stable and profitable organisation that has experienced consistent year-on-year growth throughout it's existence. Future plans are for 50% growth over the next 3 years through a combination of increased market share from organic growth together with some potential acquisitions.
You will be part of the senior leadership team working alongside other Directors and department heads. You will be responsible for all financial aspects of 2 primary companies plus some smaller subsidiaries within the Group. With an entrepreneurial approach, you will be keen to develop and grow the business and staff. This will suit a broad thinker with strong business acumen and the ambition and hunger to progress professionally. The role is based at the Head Office in Stoke on Trent.
- Oversee and be responsible for the finance function of the business and Group, including all commercial and statutory requirements
- As a member of the senior leadership team, effectively contribute both strategically and commercially to help achieve the growth plans for the business
- Manager direct reports and oversee further staff (indirect reports)
- Embrace and champion the core values of the business with a keen eye on development and succession planning
- Involvement with potential future acquisitions.
What we're looking for;
- Previous experience in a number one finance position (Finance Director, Group Finance Director, Head of Finance etc)
- Proven ability to contribute commercially and strategically
- Proactive with and supportive of other areas of the business - sales & marketing, bids & tenders, operations, people, technology etc
- A broad thinking and entrepreneurial approach and mindset
- Strong people skills with an emphasis on inspiring, mentoring and developing staff
- Personally ambitious and progressive, keen to develop your own career.
What's on offer;
- Competitive Six figure package with benefits including Car, Pension, Private Healthcare etc
- Opportunity to be part of and contribute to an exciting period of future growth
- Continued personal and professional progression and development
- No travel - head office based.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/17582