FInance Business Partner
- Contract Type
As Finance Business Partner you will be the Strategic and Operational decision support partner in all business matters to ensure the delivery of the commercial priorities.
Responsibilities will include -
- Work in partnership with the designated corporate functions to educate, support and challenge thus ensuring achievement of business objectives and financial targets
- Effective stakeholder management through regular presentation of business insight and value adding financial information including periodic cost centre reporting to aid decision making
- Lead in engaging with the budget holders in business planning and forecasting process for designated areas through continuous dialogue to develop action plans, performance measurement and identification of corrective action
- Build strong relationships with department heads and play a pivotal role in key financial and commercial decision-making
- Prepare and appraise all corporate functions investment proposals, providing analytical information to drive investment decisions and undertake post Implementation reviews of new initiatives to ensure appropriate return on investment
- Proactively challenge the management of financial and business risks and opportunities for the designated business areas
- Benchmark processes by finding, learning from and using best practice (from other organisations, sectors, groups and individuals).
- Keep the Commercial Financial Controller fully up to date on all operational issues at the cost centre level and be proactive in making suggestions to improve working practices
- Promote good financial control and analysis around the business and ensure that Finance is viewed as a reliable, credible and efficient team within the business
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience of leading a team through change
- Experience of forging cross-functional relationships at a senior level
- Experience of developing and delivering financial strategies
- Experience in project accounting and commercial responsibility for major projects and/or contracts.
- Other relevant professional or academic qualifications
This role will last for 6 months on a temporary basis. This will suit someone immediately available or on one week's notice. The role will pay up to £325 per day dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your latest CV along with an overview of your suitability and we will be in touch ASAP.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement