Interim Head of Financial Reporting
7 days left
- Contract Type
Robert Half Management Resources are currently in partnership with a Financial Services company in the West Midlands who are looking to recruit an Interim Head of Financial Reporting. This is a key role as you will be responsible for delivering tax and regulatory and statutory reporting, whilst ensuring compliance is maintained.
Key responsibilities include;
- Ensuring Group's Annual Reports and Interim Accounts are in line with accounting requirements and best practice.
- Oversee the Group's interpretation and application of capital guidance, including production of the ICAAP.
- Develop the Group's processes regarding treasury related accounting.
- Act as a project sponsor for key Finance related projects.
- Deliver Group tax returns and leading all tax related matters.
The ideal candidate must have experience of ICAAP and team management, with tax and treasury being advantageous.
On offer is a day rate of £300-£550 dependent on experience.
We have interview slots scheduled for the beginning of August with the view of someone starting soon after.
If you are interested in this position please send me your CV and should your experience be suitable I will be in touch.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
Apply for Interim Head of Financial Reporting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly