Head of Finance
7 days left
- Contract Type
Robert Half are working on behalf of a successful private-equity backed organisation in Leicestershire to recruit a Head of Finance.
The role will see you report into the Finance Director, managing a small but growing finance team. Your main responsibility will be the production of accurate and insightful financial information to meet statutory requirements, and aid the senior leadership team in the running of the business.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Annual statutory accounting preparation for review by the Finance Director
- Provide commentary on the monthly management accounts
- Key point of contact in finance for internal and external stakeholders, including auditors.
- Short to Long term budgeting and forecasting
- Improvement of internal financial controls and reporting
- Overseeing the accounting, ledger and payroll teams
The right person for this role will be a Qualified Accountant with experience of managing a team previously. The organisation is in a period of high-growth so you will be looking to join a fast-paced environment that will give you the key skills you need to be a Finance Director of the future.
If you are interested in receiving a full job description, please get in touch asap. Interviews will be held in January.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
Apply for Head of Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly