An opportunity has arisen for a full-time Bookkeeper to join a very impressive firm in Bromley. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper seeking stability in an established local firm.
You will liaise directly with the Partners and Managers at the Bromley offices, as well as at clients' premises providing accounting support for small businesses.
- Bookkeeping and VAT returns, using relevant accounting systems (including, but not limited to, Xero & Sage).
- Preparation of management accounts
- Prepare and submit VAT returns without supervision
- Dealing with ad-hoc queries that arise from your main duties
- Preparation and submitting of CIS returns
- Client liaison and visiting client premises
- AAT/ICB Qualified
- Experienced in Xero and Sage software
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Self-motivated and client focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of the team
If you are interested in finding out more about this Bookkeeper role either apple directly now or contact James Young at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Bookkeeper
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly