Job ID: SLSW06
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 (dependent upon experience) + benefits + progression plan
Leading regional Accountancy Practice are currently hiring for experienced Tax Seniors to join their growing Tax team. Over the coming year this practice will be active in attracting new clients resulting in the opportunity for future promotion.
- Responsibility for a mixed portfolio of clients, including but not limited to; high net worth individuals, Owner Managed Businesses, NFPs and Private Clients.
- Personal tax compliance and reviews.
- Capital tax planning.
- Remuneration planning and advising on benefits in kind.
- Providing supervision and coaching to less experience members of the team.
- For those that have interest in Networking, you will be given the opportunity to play an active role in the business development side of the firm.
Due to the anticipated growth over the next 12-18 months it is expected that this role will progress into a more senior position.
- Ideally you will be ACA, ACCA, ATT or CTA.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role is essential.
- As our client is unable to provide sponsorship you must have the right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.