- Reporting into a partner you will oversee a team of insolvency professionals.
- You will manage a large caseload of corporate insolvency cases.
- You will ensure that worked is delegated and ensure that cases are progressed efficiently.
- Monitoring job WIP and costs to budget
- Provide training to your team and ensure compliance is kept up to date.
- Undertake any ad hoc tasks as instructed by the partners.
From the outset, you will have the opportunity to assist with the firm’s marketing activities. Additional training and support for external qualifications will be offered.
- A minimum of 8 years’ corporate insolvency experience.
- Being JIEB qualified is advantageous but not required.
- Experience of managing less experienced team members.
This role is ideal for a current Insolvency Manager or an experienced Insolvency Administrator or Assistant Manager seeking progression.