CORPORATE TAX SENIOR
CORPORATE TAX SENIOR
Salary: £30,000 to £38,000 + benefits + bonus + excellent progression opportunities
Our client, one of the most successful and recognised firms within the UK, are recruiting an additional Tax Senior in their Manchester office as a result of continued growth within the tax division. With an unrivalled reputation for diversity they are able to attract and retain a large number of prestigious international clients and are focused on developing your career.
The position will include but is not limited to:
- Working closely alongside the tax partners.
- Managing a wide portfolio of clients.
- The role will have a focus on compliance and advisory.
- Aiding the managers in developing junior employees’ talent through supervision, delegation and technical support.
- Building professional relationships with clients.
This role offers rapid career progression for driven candidates and the opportunity to develop your professional and management skills. Working alongside other experienced tax professionals you will gain access to broad sector experience, first class resources and excellent opportunities to progress your career. Our client prides themselves on their open and friendly culture and takes pleasure in offering rewarding careers for outstanding professionals.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in corporate tax.
- Have a strong educational background and tax qualifications.
- Have excellent organisational skills, and be flexible working in a team environment.
- Have the right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
We specialise in recruiting for roles all across the UK and Overseas in the following specialisms;
- Audit & Accounts
- Insolvency and Restructuring
- Corporate Finance
- International Careers
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.
Refer a friend
Do you know a colleague that is considering their career options? Levitate Recruitment have a fantastic referral scheme in which we pay up to £1000* as a thank you.