This practice are looking for an experienced Manager that is looking to progress into a Senior Manager within the next 12-18 months.
- Reporting directly into a Partner.
- Responsibility for a large portfolio of clients.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with your portfolio.
- Carry out audit engagements ensuring they are within financial and time budgets.
- Delegate to and review work of the audit team.
- Provide training and support to the team.
- Assist the partners with networking events and business development
You will be mentored and supported with the intention of you eventually progressing into a more senior position. As such, you will work closely alongside one of the partners as they have one eye on the firm’s future succession plans.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or equivalent.
- A minimum of 12 months as an Audit Manager.
- You must have at least 18 months relevant work experience in the UK.
- Experienced of working in a large national accountancy practice is advantageous.
- Our client is unable to provide sponsorship to work in the UK.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.