Commercial Finance Analyst
COMMERCIAL FINANCE ANALYST - £23,000 - £28,000 - WATFORD
Robert half have partnered with a well known, rapidly growing, private equity backed SME retail business based in the Watford Area. Robert Half are currently seeking an articulate confident individual, to become the commercial link between Finance and the wider business. This Commercial Finance Analyst position is a highly analytical role, where you will be managing and creating your own analysis reports and presenting to key stakeholders in the business.
The role of the Commercial Finance Analyst has at its core, full ownership for trading reporting and financial sales and margin forecasting. It will also include ad-hoc analysis and support to the trading teams. You'll also be responsible for but, not confined by:
- Running trading dashboards and regular trading analysis
- Ownership of daily / weekly / monthly reporting
- Forecasting of sales and margin in conjunction with the Key Stakeholders of the business.
- Support to Head of Commercial Finance Setting in setting trading targets, business analysis and financial forecasts
Through analysis of weekly trading variances and trends you will be aiming to highlight risks and opportunities to the management team.
The ideal candidate for this commercial finance analyst position is someone who has excelled academically and professionally and wants to learn from some of the best executives in the retail industry. You will have a proven track record in and have the following attributes:
- Graduate degree and good pre-University academics
- 2-4 years' experience in a business reporting role or trading support role in a consumer facing business. Retail experience is preferred but not essential
- Comfortable with quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Enthusiastic and can-do; team player
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven track record of taking on ad-hoc analysis.
My client are a private equity backed, SME retail business going through a period of rapid growth and expansion.
They are part of a wider group which turnovers c£20b, with roots in retail, manufacturing and auto motive. As they are equity backed, they do not strive away from investments, especially in their people and each and every individual that makes it work.
Salary & Benefits
My client are offering a highly competitive salary of £23,000 - £28,000 (depending on experience) with a wider package of benefits attached.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement