If you have 2 to 3 years experience in a management accounts role and are either studying or committed to studying towards ACCA/CIMA, coupled with the ambition to become a Management Accountant, we’d like to hear from you.
We are Mediaforce, a dynamic, independently owned SME with offices around the UK and Ireland. We currently have revenues in excess of £140m and over 30 years experience in the media sector with brands in several sectors including Direct Marketing, Publishing and Digital Marketing.
We are currently looking to strengthen our Management Accounts structure and this exciting role will allow you to use your skills and experience to progress your finance career within a busy, tight knit team in a business that rewards achievement.
Reporting to the Finance Controller, this is a diverse and challenging role which will see you:
- Preparing monthly management accounts, including journals and KPI pack information
- Banking payments and management of bank account balances for over 20 companies
- Producing year end accounts, preparing audit file working papers and dealing with auditor queries
- Administering payroll, liaising with management across several sites to ensure correct information is received to enable timely and accurate payment
- Providing ad hoc analysis for functional heads and assisting the annual budgeting process.
To be successful you will need 2 to 3 years’ experience working within a management accounts role. You’ll preferably be studying towards ACCA/CIMA, but if not you must be willing to undertake this study, for which we will provide support. Good system skills are essential as we use a range of different booking systems across the business and you will be a proven problem solver with the ability to assess and modernise processes as appropriate.
It is essential that you are enthusiastic with a proactive attitude, together with a strong knowledge of Excel and Word. It is also essential that you can demonstrate the ability to quickly pick up new finance systems and to deal calmly with the challenges of a diverse, group based accounts structure.
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to Sarah Lynch at: email@example.com
Strictly no agencies.