Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently recruiting for a highly driven Finance Analyst/Management Accountant looking for a move into a commercially focused Finance Manager position.
Reporting in to the Finance Director, this brand new position will focus purely on helping the business drive performance. You will manage a small team and oversea the following:
- Supporting the operational directors in driving forward the profitability of aftercare contracts
- Analysing the margin trends across key service areas and suggesting strategic changes to minimise costs/increase revenue to the business
- Management of WIP
- Labour utilisation reporting and analysis
- Develop and produce regular business plans per division and for the group
- KPI reporting - actual against budget etc
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Liaising with the finance function to improve processes and controls
As a senior member of the finance team you will be experienced in management accounting with a desire to progress to an FD position within 5 years. Ideally you will be studying towards or hold a recognised accounting qualification, be systems savvy and be confident working away from the routine of a reporting only role. This role requires high level comms with senior directors and the ability to use your initiative.
Our client is a UK success story in their field, with operations now expanding overseas. There has never been a more exciting time to join this organisation and you will be rewarded by working in an extremely friendly environment where employees are one of the major shareholders.
Salary & Benefits
A base salary of £32,000 - £42,000 is offered for the right candidate, depending on experience. You will also receive an annual bonus, 25 days holiday, some flexibility with working hours, and more importantly the opportunity to step up in to an FD position in the future.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement