Assistant Tax Accountant
Global financial services business based on the outskirts of Basingstoke are looking to recruit an Assistant Tax Accountant on a 12 month contract. Reporting to the VP of Taxation your key responsibilities as the Assistant Tax Accountant include:
- To assist in the preparation & delivery of timely and accurate calculations, reporting and disclosure of tax provisions under all accounting bases (ie Canadian IFRS, Solvency II and UK IFRS) and tax bases.
- To assist in the preparation of the company tax computations for submission to HMRC and to manage group relief.
- To support the provision of tax data for all Financial Plans.
- To ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and company standards and controls.
- To support the relationship with investment administration outsourcers for the tax function.
- To assist in the verification that tax accounting records are accurately maintained and controlled by outsourcers.
The ideal Assistant Tax Accountant will be a part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) who has previous taxation experience and possesses good Excel skills and in return will receive a salary c£40k, 25 days holiday, end of contract bonus, non contributory pension 8% and private healthcare on completion of probationary period. The contract is expected to last at least 12 months. Part Time Hours considered
Apply for Assistant Tax Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly