Robert Half are recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Controller to join a leading engineering companies in Wiltshire. This exciting opportunity will report into the Financial Director with responsibilities for the development of accounting processes and manage various accounts functions including credit control and payroll.
This role will be able to offer a forward thinking financial controller the ability to work collaboratively with all departments within this leading engineering organisation which is easily commutable from Dorset, Hampshire and across Wiltshire.
Key Responsibilities of the Financial Controller
- Development of processes, controls and systems to deliver the required information, payments and documents on accurate and timely basis.
- Work with IT to improve information systems.
- Communicating with internal and external suppliers and customers as necessary to resolve issues.
- Assist in the production of financial and technical information for the commercial teams.
- Financial staff management, training, selection and recruitment.
- Be a member of the Senior team and contribute to the resolution of financial and general management problems.
- Work with the FD to provide key services in support of the delivery of business strategy by the Commercial teams.
- Work with the FD in the preparation of the budget and various forecasts.
Key Requirements of the Financial Controller
- Have an accountancy qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Be experienced in Financial Accounts and Management Accounts
- Have strong IT skills including Accounting Software and ERP experience
- Previous team management experience would be desirable
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to manage stakeholders
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 DOE
Benefits to be confirmed
This role would suit someone with previous experience working with Management Accounts, Accountancy, Financial Controller, Finance Manager, Financial Accounts, Accounts Reporting, Business Strategy, Budgets, Forecasting.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly