Finance Manager - Walsall - £40-45k
You will be in charge of the production of all statutory account and financial returns for the group, alongside ensuring a robust financial control environment and managing the financial aspects of acquisitions.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Production of all year end statutory accounts for the Group.
- Liaison with auditors to include management of the year end audit process.
- Final review and sign off of all month end reconciliations.
- Balance Sheet control.
- Monthly cashflow preparation inline with month end reporting timetables.
- Complete and maintain the financial risk register for the Group.
- Manage pre-acquisition, due diligence and on-boarding of all acquisitions until absorption into BAU activity.
- Production of meaningful KPIs and MI.
- Supervise and coach, train and develop staff to develop their knowledge.
- Professional accounting qualification ACA/ACCA/CIMA or ICAS.
- Good financial accounting knowledge.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills.
- Organised with ability to implement and follow systems and procedures.
- IT skills, with knowledge of Excel, Word and ideally Open Accounts.
- Adaptable to working within the evolving and changing environment that accompanies a growing accountancy firm.
- A salary of £40 – 45,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday
- Career progression through continued professional development.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free car parking.
To discuss this further and for more information please forward a CV for immediate attention.