If you are looking for a tax role outside of compliance, a role that is purely advisory and you have experience within either personal or corporate tax then this Tax Advisor role may be for you.
The company offers a competitive salary, massive benefits package (see below) and a standard working week, no overtime required. The Tax Advisor offers advice to accountancy firms, business owners and private individuals, based in their Rugby office.
This exciting role is extremely varied and interesting and gives the successful candidate an opportunity to utilise and build on their knowledge base through an extensive training and development programme.
The role works around a standard week, with no overtime required, no weekend work, no timesheets, no targets, no business development. Just a good work/life balance.
- Handling of a wide range of queries on UK taxation
- Researching queries to provide accurate answers, supported by guidance and law, to a varied client base
- Providing support to and sharing ideas/knowledge with, other members of the team
- Identifying potential consultancy opportunities forthe business
- Time management and managing workload to ensure calls are dealt with promptly
- Maintaining and developing a broad knowledge UK across direct tax, VAT and more
What we are looking for:
- A detailed understanding of taxation
- Excellent face to face and telephone communicator and have the ability to present advice in a form suitable to the individual client
- Be self-driven and motivated individual with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality customer service
What's on offer:
- Above market rate salary
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave with option to buy/sell five
- Study support for ATT or CTA
- Generous non-contributory pension
- Life assurance
- Free worldwide travel insurance
- Healthcare for the whole family
- Dental insurance
- Accident and income protection insurance
- Free parking
- Gym membership
- Cinema club and wine club
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard to discuss this opportunity further, always private and in confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialise in the recruitment of accountancy and finance professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/17543