We are recruiting for an experienced qualified ACA or ACCA with current experience working for a professional firm of accountants. This opportunity will provide exposure to a varied client base of SMEs allowing you to take on responsibility dealing with clients directly and giving you autonomy. A fantastic opportunity to be mentored by the Partners and het experience in araes such as tax planning and ad hoc project work.
A varied role dealing with the requirements for a range of owner managed businesses largely revolving around accounts preparation and tax planning / compliance with some involvement in bookkeeping and VAT return preparation.
- Proven experience working for a professional firm of accountants with at least 3 years experience.
- Qualified ACA or ACCA. Ambitious and keen to progress career.
- A good team player and enjoy working closely with others and take the initiative when dealing with clients.
Summary of role
- Reporting to Director level.
- Preparation of year end accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- Preparation of Corporation Tax returns
- Some bookkeeping work and preparation of VAT returns;
- Will involve direct contact with clients
This is a modern and friendly firm with plan for further expansion offering opportunities for long term career progression.
Apply for Accounts Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly