Robert Half are delighted to be working with a leading business services brand based in Central Bristol to recruit for a Financial Controller to join their modern, centrally based offices. This role will report into the Finance Director and mentor a small team of staff.
- Oversight of the management accounts team and production of management accounts packs and month end.
- Budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis. Oversight of long term financial plan.
- Board reporting and deputising for Finance Director.
- Provide financial input into strategic board plans and proposals.
- Liaison with external stakeholders, auditors etc.
- Qualified Accountant
- Commercial outlook
- Willingness to work with non-finance stakeholders
Salary & Benefits
This role will pay between 45-55k depending on experience as well as a pension and benefits package.
For more information contact Oliver Price at Robert Half on 01179 935400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement