Assistant Financial Accountant
Robert Half Finance & Accounting have been appointed to recruit for an Assistant Financial Accountant to join a global business based in Coventry. This is a chance to be part of a growing team and also work for a multinational organisation.
The successful candidate will have prior large company experience, and have previously worked in a busy and fast-paced environment. Strong communications skills are a must, as this role will require both internal and external liaising, both over email and phone.
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work as part of and contribute to, an effective team
- Ability to prioritise work
- Flexible approach to work in order to meet deadlines and demands
- Good organisational and time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Self motivated and able to work on own initiative and to high standards
- Highly numerate and keen attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- To follow general, professional, social and ethical values and standards.
- Develop a good knowledge of financial accounting principles, practices & processes
- Perform defined accounting duties relating to less complex aspects of financial accounting & record keeping for one or more legal entity
- Support defined financial compliance & control standards
- This position will be mainly responsible for supporting the Procure to Pay process
- Escalate complex queries to the appropriate area
Salary & Benefits
Salary is £24,000 - £30,000 depending on experience, as well as other company benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement