Our client, a Birmingham City Centre based SME are looking to bring in an Interim Financial Controller for a period of 6 months. The business has been through a number changes recently in its search for growth and excellence. The role will be hands on, and involve a significant amount of engagement with a variety of operational stakeholders.
The Financial Controller will report directly into the Head of Finance.
Other duties include:
- Daily management of the finance function, both reporting and transactional teams
- Preparation and final review of all financial reporting by business unit, including detailed variance analysis and associated commentaries
- Consolidation of financials for reporting to parent company
- Preparation of budgets, and ongoing management of forecasting process
- Business partnering with operational stakeholders
- Attending meetings with board to report on financial performance, ensuring sufficient detail is known about variances that have arisen
The Successful Candidate will:
- Be Either a Qualified accountant, Part-Qualified, QBE
- Previous financial accounting/ commercial experience essential
- Business Partnering experience essential
- Demonstrated ability of influencing & challenging stakeholders
- Management of a team
The role will pay £25ph PAYE or the Ltd co equivalent.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your latest CV along with an overview of your suitability and we will be in touch ASAP.
If you require further info about the role, please get in touch with me on 0121 616 4600, or
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement