Audit Semi Senior No UK Experience Required!
West London based practice seeking an experienced auditor with foreign language skills to join their growing practice. Specifically seeking Russian, French or Spanish speakers but will also consider Italian and other languages on a case by case basis.
The key objectives of the role are:
- Assisting with the planning of audits including undertaking walk through tests, identifying risks to a company and liaising with clients at planning meetings
- Liaising with client's over obtaining information and undertaking the audit fieldwork
- Preparation of audit files including evidence testing and documentation.
- Preparation of statutory accounts and corporation tax calculations as required
- Attendance at stock takes
- Assisting with research into technical areas of accounting, audit and tax
- Assisting with the closing stages of audit including analytic reviews and closing meeting preparation.
knowledge, skills & qualifications
- 4/5 years of experience in a highly reputable audit firm
- External audit experience
- Sage Accounts Production experience
- At least Intermediate level MS Excel (E) and MS Word
- Experience of working in small teams
- Italian, French, Russian or Spanish speaker
- Ability to manage workload and complete jobs as required
- Well organised and disciplined
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Meticulous with attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Good analytic skills
- Excellent team player
- Ability to be proactive and work alone
- Desire to take on responsibility and develop the role
This role offers a fantastic and incredibly rare opportunity for overseas auditors to gain a foothold in the UK practice market with an engaging and forward-thinking practice.
Interested applicants are invited to send their CVs to email@example.com for consideration. Please note that the closing date for this application is Monday the 19th of February.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance