Due to ongoing growth, my client who are a family run business in North Wiltshire, are seeking a new Financial Controller.
You will overseeing a small team of 5 reporting into a part time FD.
- Lead the company's accounting function, including managing and developing the finance team and systems
- Ensure the company's finance systems are compliant, robust and support current activities and future growth.
- Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management & policies
- Ultimate responsibility and daily management of Invoice Financing facility
- Ensure budgeting processes are implemented and reviewed.
- Present annual accounts to investors/ Auditors
- Ensure regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met
- Manage company policies and processes regarding capital requirements, debt, tax, equity, disposals and acquisitions
- Qualified Accountant with 3-5 years PQE
- Exceptional communication skills
- Methodical approach with attention to detail
- Strong IT skills, comfortable with current and new technologies
- Ability to manage high levels of pressure and critical decision making
- Flexible approach to working
- SME company background ideally in the Manufacturing or Engineering sectors
For more information please get in contact
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement