Audit Semi-Senior - Corporate Finance Exposure
Do you have experience in Audit? Are you keen to gain some experience in Corporate Finance? This could be the perfect new role for you!
A medium-sized firm based in the centre of London are recruiting for an Audit Semi-Senior to join their expanding team. Due to extensive growth and successful business development, this firm are looking to take on a selection of new people to join their Audit and Corporate Finance department.
The firm are offering a varied role covering both Audit and Corporate Finance work, with the opportunity to work with a variety of sectors including listed clients, property and retail. On offer is an excellent training scheme as well as genuine opportunity for progression as you will be a key member of this expanding team.
- Roughly 70% Audit and 30% Corporate Finance focused
- Assisting on Audits alongside the Senior and Manager in the team, with the opportunity to begin leading Audits when ready
- Preparation of final statutory accounts
- Exposure to Corporate Finance clients, working alongside the Manager of this team
- Client facing
- Genuine growth potential - the team is growing and you will be a key member so progression is certain
- ACA or ACCA studiers
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in an Audit focused role within Practice
- CCH or ProAudit experience would be beneficial although not essential
- An excellent attitude to work as well as a strong desire to progress and develop yourself
- Ability to interact with clients on a daily basis
On offer is a competitive salary dependent on level of experience and qualification, as well as full study support for the remainder of your ACA or ACCA qualification.
If you would like to be considered please apply or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers for more information.