Tax Manager - Northamptonshire c£45K - £50K
Opportunity for an experienced tax professional to join an expanding indpendent firm. There are prospects for future progression as part of the firm's expansion and succession planning.
- The role will require experience across all taxes and largely relate to providing tax advice and planning to a range of SME clients and you will assist the partners across the firm in providing tax advisory support, meeting with existing and potential clients and dealing with HMRC.
- You will play a key role in managing a quality tax service to a varied portfolio of wide ranging private client and OMB and SME corporate clients, in a mixed tax capacity.
- You will also play an important role working closely with the Partners, leading and delivering on a wide range of planning and tax advisory projects.
- You will provide tax support across the practice in developing areas of tax and will support tax compliance staff where necessary.
- The role will predominantly be advisory or ad hoc queries though there may be some element of general compliance work.
Qualifications and Skills
· CTA or ACA/ACCA qualified (ideally with 3+ years post qualification experience)
· Mixed tax experience at manager level
· Overall experience dealing with corporate and personal tax in an OMB environment
· Proven compliance and advisory experience
A fantastic time to join an expanding independent firm and assist in developing the tax service provided by the team.
Apply for Tax Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly