Audit and Accounts Senior
Audit and Accounts Senior c£32K - £35K
An Independent firm offering a position which will provide a recently qualified ACA or ACCA with the next step up the career ladder.
Summary of the role:
- Reporting to the Partners and taking responsibility for planning and leading audit assignments.
- Managing and participating in the audits of limited companies, charities and SAR.
- Dealing with clients directly at board level to discuss any issues which arise from audit or accounts work and ensure compliance with audit and accounting standards.
- Completion and review of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Supervision of and the preparation of accounts for charities
- Preparation and review of corporation tax computations and CT600.
- Assistance with client’s bookkeeping issues using Sage Line 50 and QuickBooks.
- Preparation of budgets and cash flow forecasts for limited companies.
- Liaison with HMRC and other statutory bodies
This opportunity offers autonomy, responsibility and career progression for an ambitious and experienced qualified ACA or ACCA who will be encouraged to develop business and ultimately be given a portfolio of their own.
There are long term prospects for the right person.
The role is split between 2 locations in terms of being able to service the clients. This ideally means that the successful applicant will either live in a location which gives easy access to the A1 running from North Hertfordshire to North Cambridgeshire or be looking to relocate to the area.
Apply for Audit and Accounts Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly