Part qualified Audit Semi-Senior - Milton Keynes
Opportunity for a part qualified ACA or ACCA with a Public Practice background.
Audit semi-senior reporting to audit managers & seniors and supervising junior members of the audit team.
- Carrying out audits with turnover up to £30 million, including specialist audits e.g. pensions, solicitors, charities and schools
- Assisting more senior staff as part of a team and leading smaller audits
- Working with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget.
- Supervision of staff
- Drafting statutory accounts from client information in compliance with relevant accounting standards
- Preparation of draft business tax computations
- Larger accounts preparation jobs
- Where applicable drafting recommendations to management post audit
- Use of computer packages including Pro Audit,CCH Accounts Production, Sage 50, Excel andAlphatax.
- Part qualified ACA or ACCA
- Educated to degree level
- Ideally between 6 months and 2 years experience gained from working for a large independent firm of accountants or a Top 50 firm.
- Ability to prepare completed audit files for a large variety of clients to a high standard
- Good communicator and be able to deal confidently and effectively with both clients and staff colleagues.
- Ability to cope with both pure audits and jobs where the records are not straight forward and should be able to work within deadlines and budgets.
This is a fantastic career opportunity to develop all round audit and accounting skills which will provide a lot of client contact as you progress towards completing your professional accountancy exams.
More searches like this
- Part qualified Accounting Practice Accountant jobs in Northampton
- Part qualified Accounting Practice Accounts Assistant jobs in Northampton
- Part qualified Accounting Practice Audit jobs in Northampton
- Part qualified Accounting Practice Bookkeeping jobs in Northampton
- Part qualified Accounting Practice Compliance jobs in Northampton