West London (W10 but moving to Liverpool Street in May)
£35,000 - £50,000 Plus £1,000 annual training stipend for personal development, gym membership, Annual travel card loan, Free fruit, snacks and breakfast food, Private Healthcare, 28 days holiday
Our client offers an innovative lending facility to SME's and suppliers. They are expanding and are looking for a Financial Analyst to strengthen their team.
This is an excellent opportunity for those with a financial background, treasury, funding, risk analysis, market risk, asset liability. We are looking for analysts who can look at data, excel and then present this information to internal stakeholders and make actions.
As a Financial Analyst you will be looking after Portfolio/Asset Management involving:
- Monitoring of loan portfolio performance
- Ensuring data integrity through updating and maintaining processes and liaising with internal stakeholders to resolve any identified issues
- Managing monthly third-party audits
- Provision of ad-hoc asset performance analysis
Working directly with the CFO you will take the following responsibilities related to liquidity management:
- Daily monitoring and forecasting of group liquidity position
- Management of debt facility drawings and asset allocation
- Production of month end debt investor reporting
- Cash management and payment processing
We are looking for people who have previous experience in a quantitive role with exposure to analysing large datasets. A degree in a quantitive subject at a minimum grade of 2:1 is also required.
It is essential that you are highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel.
To apply for the role of Financial Analyst, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Accountancy Resourcing Group. The services advertised by Accountancy Resourcing Group are those of an Employment Agency.