Group & Services Finance Manager (12 Month)
Interim RTR Finance Manager (Group & Services)
Fixed Term Full-Time (12 months)
ITV is the biggest commercial television broadcaster, producer and distributor in the UK. Behind every famous face, there are hundreds of others, all doing their bit to make things happen. We love telly, we’re passionate about content and most importantly we understand our audiences. As a growing international company, we’re commercially minded and have a global focus. We’re all about pushing the boundaries and being innovative.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the role of Group & Services Finance Manager on an interim basis at our Business Service Centre in Manchester. Reporting into the Head of RTR, you will be an active member of the Head Office Group Finance team.
This role will work closely with the Head of Group Financial Reporting & Planning and Director of Financial Reporting. Your ability to work well with senior stakeholders across Tax, Treasury and Group Finance and the ability to manage a demanding and varied timetable is essential to this role. You will also work closely with both Internal and External auditors
You will be responsible for leading, coaching and developing 4 direct reports, motivating the team to deliver individual and team objectives linked to the BSC and wider ITV strategy.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Group Consolidation and Elimination to ensure IFRS compliant Group Financial Statements
- Manage the GL close process
- Balance sheet control, review and integrity
- Production of notes and supplementary information for Annual and Half-Year accounts
- Provide accounting guidance for M&A activity, Disposals and other non-routine accounting transactions.
- Control of Intercompany Loans and Trading Balances across the group
- Actively support, manage and review accounting for Financial Derivatives
- Actively support, manage and review FX Accounting for the group (Trading, Net Financing Costs, Translation Reserves, Net Investment Hedges, Cash flow Hedge Accounting)
- Member of ITV’s Chart of Account Governance Board
- Manage, coach and mentor a team to continuously improve performance.
- Motivate team to achieve individual and team objectives.
- Evaluate individual and team performance against agreed objectives with appropriate feedback.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives within RTR; and measure and realise sustainable benefits
You will ensure that all aspects of control and compliance in the area are adhered to while continually working to improve processes.
You will have strong financial management and analytical skills, key requirements include:
- Qualified Accountant
- Advanced knowledge of IFRS required.
- Strong Team management experience
- Proven Stakeholder Management
- Strong FX and Intercompany experience working in a large multi-currency organisation
- Strong Group consolidation experience
- Oracle and Hyperion experience
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys building strong relationships, excels at stakeholder management and enjoys leading and motivating teams.
Closing date: 23rd February 2018
ITV is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce and we strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and as a Disability Confident employer we are committed to offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role.
"ITV, where creativity, diversity and collaboration put us right at the heart of popular culture."