Client Manager - Tax Heavy
- Contract Type
Do you like helping clients with Tax issues?
Do you have a good technical understanding of Tax including IHT, CGT etc?
We are representing a client in Liverpool Street who are a small accountancy practice, the are looking for a Client manager who can look after a portfolio of clients on the Accounts, Tax and Audit side, they are also a Tax advisory firm so this role will suit someone who has a good range of knowledge on the taxation side.
- Ideally ACA, ACCA, ATT or CTA qualified
- Experience in tax, accounts, audit, preferably in general practice
- Experience in tax advisory across personal, corporate and HNWI clients
- Experience in managing junior staff
- Able to solve problems and work individually
- Be proactive and work towards success of overall practice
- Package of around £45k per annum depending on experience
- Matched pension contribution of 4%
- Eligible for medical insurance after probation period
- Considering we are a city firm, great working hours
- Chance to develop skills
- Great chance to promotion depending on how the candidate performs
- Twice a year appraisals
- Being a small firm, able to reward on performance outside of normal appraisals, as well as regular reviews of work
Sound good, apply now or contact Accountancy Recruiters (just google our number)