Company Secretary for Accountancy Practice clients
Company Secretary - Accountancy Practice - Permanent - Bucks
This established, award winning firm of Chartered Accountants, Auditors and Tax Advisors based in Buckinghamshire, requires an established Company Secretary with experience of working in an accountancy practice or financial services advisory organization to run their Company Secretarial function.
In this managerial role, you will manage your own portfolio of client companies, including production of a wide range of relevant Company Secretarial documentation and act as a point of contact for clients and practice team members.
In supporting these clients, typical tasks will address:
- Company set-ups and articles of association, reorganizations, share transfers and buy-backs, as well as dividend payments and share resignations.
- Preparing paperwork for, and deal with any filings for, changes of director/secretary or changes of their details, to year ends, registered offices etc.
- Maintaining the statutory registers for 500+ corporate clients using Blueprint Company Secretarial software.
- Preparing and filing confirmation statements.
- Filing annual accounts.
- Preparing dividend minutes and vouchers as required.
- Preparing and filing dormant accounts.
- Must have at least 4 years’ work experience within accountancy practice
- To be a qualified or part qualified Chartered Secretary (ICSA)
- Good working knowledge of Blueprint Company Secretarial software
- Computer literate when using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience of technical company secretarial assignments (essential)
- Experience of incorporating companies (essential)
- Knowledge of the maintenance of statutory records (essential)
You will also have excellent communication skills with a keen eye for detail and positive can-do attitude. In return, this practice offers an excellent working environment, with a dynamic and supportive partner team, where you will be challenged and developed.