Client Manager / Director Designate
Client Senior Manager / Director Designate- £50-60,000 + Flexible working
My client is part of an acquisitive fast growing Top 20 practice with over 40 staff in a thriving office. Following the addition of a new client portfolio they have an opportunity for an experienced client manager.
The successful candidate will join a well established team with a view to progressing to a senior management role within the business. Based in Evesham they are just 20 minutes from the M5 and easily commutable from Worcester, Droitwich, Redditch, Stratford, Cheltenham or Tewkesbury. Just 5 minutes’ walk from the train station where the line has stops at Kingham, Moreton in Marsh, Honeybourne, Pershore, Malvern and Worcester stations.
You will be involved in managing a portfolio of clients with accounting and business advice who operate in a diverse range of business sectors. These clients typically range from small limited companies and partnerships up to c£25m turnover and are located nearby to the office.
Reporting to the Directors you will look after a portfolio of clients:
- Delivery of high quality general practice accounts services, coordinating your team members.
- Achieve department and individual performance objectives.
- Manage administration of client, including budgets, WIP and timely billing.
- Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks.
- Delivering results and managing client expectations.
- Supervise and coach, train and develop staff to develop their knowledge.
- Professional accounting qualification ICAEW/ACCA or ICAS with post-qualification experience.
- Proven and strong financial reporting and accounting knowledge
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills
- Adaptable to working within the evolving and changing environment that accompanies a growing accountancy firm.
- A salary of £50 – 60,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday
- Career progression through professional development to take a full Director role.
- Flexible working hours with the ability to start late or finish early.
- Free car parking.
To discuss this further and for more information please forward a CV for immediate attention.
Apply for Client Manager / Director Designate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly