Accounts Senior, Bristol
Pro Finance is working alongside a Bristol based accountancy practice to source an Accounts Senior to join a highly experienced team.
The role is mainly office based, however flexibility is required to carry out work at client premises, if necessary. Your responsibilities include:
- Preparation and review of management and financial accounts
- Preparation and review of quarterly VAT returns
- Maintenance of client accounting records
- Assisting managers with looking after a larger portfolio of accounts and bookkeeping clients
- Training and support to other in the office
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent, you will have a minimum of three years practice experience with a strong academic background.
You will need the confidence and ability to communicate effectively with partners and clients. You'll also be a natural team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
If this sounds like the right role for you and you'd like to discuss this in more detail, please contact Chelsea Exton at Pro-Finance at email@example.com. or call 0207 7269 6326
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
Apply for Accounts Senior, Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Newly qualified Accounting Practice Accountant jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Newly qualified Accounting Practice Accounts Assistant jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Newly qualified Accounting Practice Bookkeeping jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Newly qualified Accounting Practice Assistant Accountant jobs in Bristol (City Centre)