Finance Director, Central Surrey. £100,000 - £115,000
Brand New Board Level Finance Director Vacancy.
Robert Half are exclusively engaged with a fast growing Pharmaceutical company based in Central Surrey, to recruit a new Finance Director.
This business has a variety of well-known products that are utilised for hospital procedures and OTC. This role will involve managing the research stage, manufacturing, logistics and wholesale processes.
Over the last five years, this business has seen some really exciting growth. They have had three years of double digit growth and have a very strong cash flow position.
If you are looking to work for a fast growing business, in a varied and autonomous Finance Director role, then please apply to find out more.
I appreciate that it can sometimes be challenging to ascertain the nature of a role through a generic advert, however please be assured this is a very exciting role, supporting a very talented board of directors.
The successful Finance Director must be a qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent) and have a strong academic background.
Our client is looking for someone who has had a very stable and progressive career to date.
This would suit someone who is working as a Financial Controller, Head of Finance or Divisional Finance Director looking to step up into an autonomous number one role.
If you are coming from a pharmaceutical, product or logistics / supply chain type background, then this could be a natural step sector wise.
- Managing and lead a finance team of 22 people across two sites.
- Sit on the Group Board and take full ownership for the commercial and finance functions.
- Act as a true business partner to the leadership team (CEO, COO, MD)
- Take full responsibility for the transactional finance team, FP&A and reporting functions.
- Own the year end process and statutory accounts.
- Manage all external relationship with banks, consulting firms and auditors.
- Lead all M&A activity, including all post acquisition integration and accounting treatments.
- Ownership for all capex projects, cash flow management, treasury and banking covenants.
- Oversee all Tax Accounting.
- Drive commercial improvement around MI and Business Partnering.
- Implement a new ERP Finance System.
- Implement a new leadership dashboard.
The successful Finance Director is likely to be a qualified accountant with a strong academic background. A strong track record gained within a growing and complicated business is key. Exposure to one of the following sectors is essential, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Retail, Healthcare of product manufacturing / logistics.
A strong technical match to the job description is important given the exposure and growth deliverables.
Our client is a fast growing and well-funded Pharmaceutical business. They have a great reputation in their market, hire and develop people and have an award winning collaborative culture.
£100,000 - £115,000 + 15% bonus, free parking, pension and healthcare.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly