Group Accountant, Year End Consolidated Statutory reporting – Bracknell - Contract - £330-365 per day
A qualified Accountant with minimum 5 years experience in a financial statutory accounting role in a Group environment is required by this global brand for a 6 month contract. The role will be to provide group statutory consolidated accounts and financial reporting for the European region.
- Support production of IFRS consolidated statutory accounts for the European group
- Support in reviews of IFRS workbooks from the 30+ entities for completeness and accuracy
- Manage consolidated statutory reporting model
- Assist in production of the statutory accounts notes.
- Raise any necessary journals as required
- Deal with the external auditors, tax and treasury teams in a professional manner
- Run standard BOFC reports. Assist in developing, maintaining and running excel consolidated data retrievals using various models
- Test, Measure and monitor the integrity of both the Statutory accounts model and BOFC
- Resolve any issues with incorrect data in the entities in a prompt manner by communicating to the appropriate BA/Financial Manager
- Identify opportunities for operational and process improvement
- Provide support to European Financial Reporting Manager and European consolidation team as required with the provision of additional tasks
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- Qualified Accountant with minimum 5 years experience in a financial statutory accounting role in a Group environment.
- University Degree
- Experience in group audit/practice and industry is a must
- Previous experience of IFRS accounting (a must)
- Previous experience of group consolidation and foreign exchange accounting is a must.
- Previous experience of with group indirect team management and communication.
- A proactive and pre-emptive approach to issues naturally curious and questioning manner; the ability and desire to dig in and work hard to achieve time-critical tasks, where required.
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- BOFC or other consolidation system experience is a must
- Excellent English verbal and written skills.
Apply for Group Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Fully qualified Manufacturing & Engineering Accountant jobs in Bracknell
- Fully qualified Manufacturing & Engineering Audit jobs in Bracknell
- Fully qualified Manufacturing & Engineering Financial Accountant jobs in Bracknell
- Fully qualified Manufacturing & Engineering Financial Analyst jobs in Bracknell