Robert Half Devon & Cornwall is delighted to be working in exclusive partnership with a growing and fast paced organisation based in Penzance to recruit an ambitious Financial Controller.
We are looking for someone who is qualified to ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent and has exceptional technical capabilities as well as a great commercial awareness. The successful candidate will:
- Provide insightful management information to the senior management team,
- Responsible for the identification, improvement and implementation of financial controls,
- Manage aspects of the Group's treasury function through the preparation of cash flow forecasts,
- Preparation and monitoring of departmental budgets,
- Identify and develop areas of improvement within the finance department and the Group
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of the year end accounts process and liaising with the Group's auditors,
- Participating in the strategic management of the company, with the support of the Chief Financial Officer,
- Line management of the accounting support team, including review and maintenance of customer receivables, creditors and payroll, and
- Ad hoc project and process work as required.
If you believe you are a motivated and enthusiastic Financial Controller who is looking to continue to grow your skill set and be part of this exciting business, then I want to hear from you. This opportunity has a huge potential for fast career progression and for you to really make a stamp on this businesses success.
Not only will you be rewarded with the potential of major career progression, but also a good benefits package and a competitive salary somewhere in the region on £40-£50,000 per annum DOE.
I want to hear from you, so please contact Fraser Wood at Robert Half Devon & Cornwall to have confidential discussion on 01392 341130 / 07767425768 or email me on to enquire or with a fully updated CV. Equally feel free to apply to this Financial Controller position within this advert.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly