Robert Half are partnering with Retail Franchise who are looking to bring in a Finance Manager to oversee all aspects of their finances. They have a well established brand name with over 25 years behind them. The head office is based in Bath and currently a team of 6. This role would occasionally require you to travel as they have franchises across the UK.
For all Group companies
- To ensure accounts payable/receivable ledgers are updated daily on the Sage system.
- To produce monthly management accounts showing: performance against budget, balance sheet and key performance indicators. To be confirmed
- To manage cash-flow on a weekly basis and to identify and resolve any potential issues.
- To process the monthly payroll (currently 5 employees)
- To ensure that company director personal tax returns are filed on time, complete and accurate.
- To meet with prospective franchisees and to assist them in the financial aspects of starting and operating
- To submit the VAT returns in-line with the timescales agreed with the Inland Revenue.
- To ensure that all expenditure is authorised prior to occurrence.
- To ensure detailed budgets are in place and reported against on a monthly basis.
- To provide a financial overview of franchisee management accounts to the company directors on a monthly/quarterly basis where appropriate.
- To undertake a summary presentation to franchisees on the financial KPI's etc. at the company conference activities.
- To meet with franchisees at the head office once per year to agree business plans for the forthcoming year.
- To ensure that all franchisees up-hold the payment terms in the franchise contract .
- To undertake, where needed, visits to franchisee showrooms to audit the system to ensure all due franchise payments are being made.
- To track supplier purchases by the franchisees and report monthly on accumulate rebate and any other trends effecting the company's financial performance.
- To meet with suppliers of professional services to the company, such as banks, franchise advisors to ensure the Group is maximising it's commercial advantage.
- To ensure that all supplier trading contracts are documented, accurate and published to franchisees in-line with the company Operations Manual.
- To assist the Group managers in the production of their monthly KPI's.
- Responsible for petty cash reconciliation.
- Responsible for bank reconciliation.
- AAT qualified or Part qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Confident communicating financial information to non-finance individuals
- Previous experience in a similar role
Salary & Benefits
- Up to £36,000
- Other benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
Apply for Finance Manager`
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly