Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for a Part-Qualified Financial Analyst to join a large company based just outside of Loughborough. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone partway through their studies to gain an insight into the wider operation of a nationwide operation.
Only candidates who are actively studying for ACCA or CIMA will be considered for this role. Outstanding analytical and report writing skills are required alongside communication skills; in order to prepare and present financial data to senior stakeholders within the business. Strong MS Excel skills are desirable, with the capability to produce financial models.
Include, but not limited to:
- Contribute to deliver of 5-year strategy by identifying trends and opportunities to improve the company's financial controls and profitability
- Co-ordinate month-end reporting in line with reporting requirements, including MI packs
- Support wider finance function with balance sheet reviews, controls and reconciliation work
- Provide technical information to non-finance divisions
- Support management team measure KPIs as well as business and asset performance
- Update and maintain forecasts, budgets and strategic models
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
Salary & Benefits
Salary is £25,000 - £32,000 + Study Package and other company benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
Apply for Finance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly