Robert Half Management Resources are looking to engage an Interim FP&A Analyst based in Surrey.
This is an interim contract lasting for 3 months, suiting a profile who is immediately available or on a short notice period. Looking at ownership of the group's planning and reporting, specifically in relation to management reporting, forecasting, budgeting and strategic planning.
The Interim FP&A Analyst will be responsible for:
- Developing and preparing forecasts
- Designing and implementing management reporting
- Support strategic planning across the business
- Other ad hoc projects during assignment
These are the desired skills and experiences required for the Interim FP&A Analyst:
- Qualified accountant i.e. ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Experience of interim FP&A assignments
- Strong budgeting and forecasting skills
- Strong financial business partnering skills
- Strong data interrogation / manipulation skills
- Experience of implementing reporting tools would be ideal
Our client is a market leading software business based in Surrey. They are keen to ensure that their finance function is effectively partnering with the wider business, and want to engage an interim professional to take on this challenge.
Salary & Benefits
The Interim FP&A Analyst role will pay up to £400 a day, and will last between 3 months with potential for extension.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
Apply for FP&A Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly