Corporate Finance Associate Manager
A high-profile firm working within the SME to mid-market transaction sector are presently searching for a Corporate Finance Associate Manager with an Audit background to help them manage a large portfolio of clients.
Within this position you will have the opportunity to aid in the preparation of technical seminars and play an active role in networking and presenting proposals to distinguished clients. On a day to day basis you’ll be responsible for carrying out due diligence projects, producing financial projections and advising on M&A transactions. You’ll also play an active role in leading and guiding junior staff as their build their technical knowledge of the industry.
To Be successful in this role you’ll need to:
- Be ACA/ACCA/CA Qualified or have equivalent professional qualifications
- Come from an Audit background with proven report writing skills
- Be Results oriented with excellent interpersonal skills to deal with internal and external clients in a professional manner
- Have experience in areas such as: capital market transactions (AIM), M&A lead advisory, due diligence and valuations is desirable
- Have the ability to work flexibly, multi-task and work under pressure with accuracy and focus
For more information contact Indy Coles at AJ Chambers
Apply for Corporate Finance Associate Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly