Post Merger Integration Manager/Senior Manager
Post Merger Integration Manager/Senior Manager, London
Salary range of £55,000 to £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Pro-Finance is working in partnership with a global accountancy firm, assisting them to hire experienced Post Merger Integration professionals for their dedicated practice in London. As leaders in the field, the team is in continuous growth mode and is seeking ambitious Managers and Senior Managers with the desire to accelerate their careers.
Working across a range of industries, you will be responsible for leading and/or contributing to the following key client engagements:
- Pre-deal: Operational & IT Due Diligence, Carve-out Planning, Synergy Assessments
- Post-deal: Integration Planning, Day 1 Readiness Services, Benefits and Synergy Tracking
- Restructuring: Support for Distressed Carve Outs, Cost Reduction and Operational & IT Turnarounds
In addition, you will be responsible for the training and development of junior team members as well as recruitment activities.
In order to be considered for this role, you should have:
- Minimum 5 years Big 4 advisory experience
- Exposure to operational due diligence and track record of working on pre- and post-deal transactions
- Strong academic record, including a degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return, you will receive a competitive compensation package, best in class training and award-winning personal development programme.
If you are interested in discussing this further, please contact Claire Mason on +44 (0)20 7269 6339 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
Apply for Post Merger Integration Manager/Senior Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly