Accounts Semi-Senior c£20K - £24K
We are recruiting for an experienced semi senior for a varied role with an expanding firm of Chartered Accountants.
The successful candidate will ideally have at least 3 years experience dealing with the audit, accounts preparation, bookkeeping and corporate tax compliance requirements for owner managed businesses.
About the Role
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships, charities and limited companies
- Assisting with the audit of limited companies and charities.
- Preparation of taxation computations
- Bookkeeping for clients and preparation of VAT returns using Sage Line 50.
- Running payroll for clients using Sage Payroll.
- Dealing with clients directly and being responsibility for managing client relations.
- AAT qualified or ACCA studier.
- Public practice experience dealing with the accounting requirements for owner managed businesses.
- Payroll experience
- Basic knowledge of PAYE, corporation tax, income tax and VAT
- You need to be a good communicator and confident in dealing with clients directly as you will have significant involvement with clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody at semi-senior level looking for a step up to senior in the short to medium term. The final salary offered will depend on your current level of experience and ability.
Apply for Accounts Semi-Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Part qualified Accounting Practice Accountant jobs in Market Harborough
- Part qualified Accounting Practice Accounts Assistant jobs in Market Harborough
- Part qualified Accounting Practice Audit jobs in Market Harborough
- Part qualified Accounting Practice Bookkeeping jobs in Market Harborough
- Part qualified Accounting Practice Tax jobs in Market Harborough