Lighthouse Personnel Ltd have recently acquired this exciting opportunity for a candidate to join this fast-growing, multi award-winning pharmaceutical company based in Rainham.
The team you would be working in currently consists of 2 management accountants, a credit controller and a Purchase Ledger clerk, all of whom would eventually report into you.
‘Lighthouse champion long-term employment opportunities to everyone who work alongside us’
Job description – Financial Controller
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
• Minimum 5 years PQE
• Previous experience with Foreign Currency trading.
• Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions
Additional Experience required:
• Budgeting, planning and forecasting
• Production of monthly financial management information pack
• Production of yearly Statutory Accounts
• Corporation Tax, PAYE and VAT returns
• Offering professional judgement on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance
• Providing information to aid key strategic decision making and formulating business strategies
• Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers
• Liaising with other function managers to put the finances and accounts in context
• Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements were needed
• Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls
• IT Literate.
Additional Experience preferred:
• Sage 200 and/or Microsoft Dynamics Navision
• Experience in Pharmaceutical Industry.
This role is offered at a £50k basic salary, plus bonus opportunity of potentially 20%+.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly