Financial Director/CFO jobs
Found 9 jobs between £90,000 and £99,999 matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Six Figure Package
There is much to admire about our client; against a background of economic challenges, this independent Regional Building Society has proved t...
- Emerging Offshore Jurisdiction
- A very attractive Salary and Benefits package commensurate with experience to be negotiated. Low Tax
Looking for an exciting challenge in an emerging offshore jurisdiction? This role would suit a dynamic individual looking to grab hold of a...
- North London
- £70000 - £90000 per annum + negotiable
Well established innovative family run £7m UK Manufacturing business in N London, is seeking an experienced Part Time Interim Finance Director with whom to b...
- Flexible - National travel with occasional trips to London. Work from home viable.
- £110,000 - £120,000 base salary plus package
Our client, a FTSE 100 outsourcing / BPO organisation is seeking a high quality Finance Director for a growing, UK wide division.
- Based - London. Travel c.20%
- £105,000 - £115,000 base salary plus package.
Our client, a FTSE 100 outsourcing / BPO organisation is seeking a high quality Finance Director to focus on business critical projects.
- c.£100,000 with car, benefits.
Reporting to the MD of this division with responsibility for all core elements of finance and anticipating risks & opportunities in the continued growth of t...
- London and UK travel
- £80000 - £120000 per annum + benefits
Finance Director:- Post-acquisition multi-site Healthcare business, lead by an entrepreneurial proven Management Team, is looking to recruit a high calibre c...
- Africa, Asia, C&S America & the UK.
- Voluntary. Stipend.
Accounting for International Development (AfID) offers accountants the opportunity to make a genuine difference and gain valuable experience at charities, mi...
- £75k - 90k per year
- £75000 - £95000 per annum + + car + bonus + bens
The Company Highly sought after role for a market leading commercial enterprise, with an enviable recession beating growth record. This UK division is contin...
Our client is an investment group with substantial interests in manufacturing and property. This is a new role to generate higher returns from existing asset...