Financial Director/CFO jobs in South East
Found 18 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Six Figure Package
There is much to admire about our client; against a background of economic challenges, this independent Regional Building Society has proved t...
- Emerging Offshore Jurisdiction
- A very attractive Salary and Benefits package commensurate with experience to be negotiated. Low Tax
Looking for an exciting challenge in an emerging offshore jurisdiction? This role would suit a dynamic individual looking to grab hold of a...
- North London
- £70000 - £90000 per annum + negotiable
Well established innovative family run £7m UK Manufacturing business in N London, is seeking an experienced Part Time Interim Finance Director with whom to b...
- Stanstead Abbots, Nr Hertford, Hertfordshire
- £70k- £80k per annum + benefits
Established for over twenty five years, our client is a market leader in providing card payment processing solutions for a wide range of industries globally.
- £60, to £65,000 + benefits
Senior Portfolio Manager opportunity to manage the outsourcing department of a top tier accountancy firm. This is a rare opportunity to take on a new challe...
- Flexible - National travel with occasional trips to London. Work from home viable.
- £110,000 - £120,000 base salary plus package
Our client, a FTSE 100 outsourcing / BPO organisation is seeking a high quality Finance Director for a growing, UK wide division.
- Based - London. Travel c.20%
- £105,000 - £115,000 base salary plus package.
Our client, a FTSE 100 outsourcing / BPO organisation is seeking a high quality Finance Director to focus on business critical projects.
- c.£100,000 with car, benefits.
Reporting to the MD of this division with responsibility for all core elements of finance and anticipating risks & opportunities in the continued growth of t...
- £60000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
Finance Director - Required for a Manufacturing business based in Middlesex - hands on, family owned business - Salary £60-80K
- Holland Park, London
- £60,000pa, pro rata £36,000 for 3 days per week
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a senior role that offers maximum flexibility alongside the opportunity to play a key role in influencing our futu...
- South Coast, Hampshire
- Highly competitive package commensurate with skills and experience
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Finance Director to join our aerospace client, a British manufacturing, design and maintenance organisation, based o...
- Heelis central office, Swindon
- c. £55,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Essentially, you’re the finance director for all our Whole Trust teams which include Brand & Marketing, Commercial, Support Services and Supporter Development.
- Central London
- £70000 - £80000 + 20% bonus + 10% pension + bens
A Finance Director is required for a small, specialist engineering company. Reporting to the Group MD & Group FD, you will own the finance & strategy for the...
- City of London
- £90000.00 - £130000.00 per annum + benefits
A mid-tier UK law firm with a strong Commercial presence is currently recruiting a Director of Finance to join them on a permanent basis in their London-base...
- Africa, Asia, C&S America & the UK.
- Voluntary. Stipend.
Accounting for International Development (AfID) offers accountants the opportunity to make a genuine difference and gain valuable experience at charities, mi...
- £75k - 90k per year
- £65-75k + benefits
Our client, based in Dorset, is a small privately owned precision manufacturing business with an impressive range of clients in a number of different sectors.
- North London / Herts / Essex
- £40000 - £45000 per annum pro-rata
Charity - Part Time Finance Manager / Financial Controller (3 days) (Member of Senior Management Team) required for a successful well-run Charity in the Tott...
- £30,000 - £40,000
To manage the Finance function including production of accurate and timely financial information for the Senior Management Team (SMT) and Board of Directors
Our client is an investment group with substantial interests in manufacturing and property. This is a new role to generate higher returns from existing asset...